Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friends are so Refreshing

They are especially refreshing if they share their ice cream with you! :)  Speaking of ice cream I have this sweet card I made with Freeze the Moment from There She Goes clear stamps. :)  I call this a limited supply card… all I had were the crafting supplies I could fit in one tote bag plus some cardstock I borrowed from my mom.  Happily my mom has quite a bit of paper crafting loveliness in her collection that she lets me dig through when I’m visiting.  LOL!

RefreshingFriends_TSG 

I stamped the little girl from the set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock and colored with PrismaColor Pencils.  The pencils take up less room in my tote bag than my Copics so they are my coloring medium of choice while traveling.  I added Ranger Glossy Accents to the ice cream cone and her hair bows (which were than glittered).  A pretty flower, a little designer paper, sans sewing, and a bit of ribbon finished the card.

RefreshingFriends_Closeup_TSG

Hope you like it!  :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Freeze the Moment (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Lavender, River Rock (SU!), white (PTI), designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, W2 Copic marker, PrimsaColor Pencils and OMS.
Accessories: Vintage Seam Binding (purchased from Ribbon Carousel Store), flower (Prima), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Crystal Fine glitter (Martha Stewart), brads (Recollections), Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), Lacey Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), foam dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love that rose :-) TFS!

    http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-27-picnicsummer-fun-theme.html?showComment=1309655996744#c3064096337365222293

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for limited supplies, your card sure did turn out beautiful as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)