Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sparkle Creations 1st Anniversary Release & Hop!

Hello and Welcome to the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps 1st Anniversary Hop! Not only are we here to help Sparkle celebrate a year of SCRS, but we are also officially releasing 4 new SCRS images this month -- Backpack Oliver, Bookworm Ruby, Hula Lucy and Ukulele Josh.. But wait, there's more.. we are also releasing 2 new Karber Rubber Stamps -- Rainbow Leslie and Reading Millie! They are ALL available in the store now!

We have assembled an all-star lineup consisting of our Current Design Team, DT Alumni and past/present Guest Designers. If you happened here by chance and would like to start from the beginning, the hop begins at the SCRS blog -- please see the complete list below.

What's a hop without prizes? We've hidden TEN single stamp prizes along the way and one lucky winner will win the ENTIRE July release! All you need to do is leave some love at every stop along the hop.. You have until 11:59 PM EST on Sunday to leave comments for a chance to win! Winners will be announced on the SCRS blog on Monday. Good luck to all and Happy Hopping!

Thanks SO much for joining us!

 GoodBooks_SCRSAnny_Dlounds

For my eye candy today I used the new Bookworm Ruby.  I love to read so I just had to use this little sweetheart of a stamp for my card today.  I stamped Bookworm Ruby in black and colored her with Copic markers.  I added a touch of Silver Copic Spica pen to her glasses and the edges of her sweater vest.  I also added Glossy Accents to her glasses and the cover of the book she is holding.

GoodBooks_SCRSAnny_Closeup_Dlounds

By the way, I thought I would let you know about the amazing sale that Sparkle Creations is having…  I’ll be placing an order myself. :)

SCRS 1 Year Anniversary Sale 

 

Recipe:
Stamps: Bookwork Ruby (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Red, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue (SU!), white (PTI), Stella Rose and Lime Twist designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Black, Copic markers, Silver Copic Spica pen.
Accessories: Silver Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents (Ranger), Pleated Satin ribbon (May Arts), baker’s twine (Divine Twine), foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Corner Chompers (We R Memory Keepers), Labels Nestabilities (Spellbinders).

43 comments:

  1. I really like how you have her foot extend out over the edge of the label. And of course, the Glossy Accents on her glasses and the book are fantastic! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and I can totally relate myself to bookworm Ruby too. Just love reading.

    Love how you did the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle she is just awesome. Love the look on her glasses. Great layout and amazing cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling! I love your ribbon and twine combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant - love your take on this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous! love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful. Love the colors you used and all the special details such as the embellishments and using the Glossy accents on her glasses. Amazing card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout and love the patterned papers you paired together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Danielle! I love your layout and the liquid pearl detail around the frame!

    Thanks so much for joining in the anniversary celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card. Coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! Love the sparkle you added to her glasses and the book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card. I love that you cut her out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I just love the bold colors and patterns you used! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute - Love her glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout and a gorgeous card.
    Love it. Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the dotted theme and the glossy accents to her glasses. I just bought some and I find I use it on a lot of my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything about your card is perfect! Love the polka dot pp with this stamp and your coloring is gorgeous! I like that she's stamped on blue paper and then cut around.. (I can't find words to explain what I'm looking at but u might kwim!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So gorgeous, the way you've coloured her hair looks amazing. I adore the liquid pearls, you must have a steady hand! I love the details like the glossy accents on her glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! I didn't even let it finish loading before I knew I liked it! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card! I love all the added extras you did. Including the border on the label. Cheers, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the colors! The more I see of this stamp, the more I have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet card! Love the layout and papers! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, what a fab card, love the pearly detail around the image too! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all the detail especially the glossy accents and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Like everyone else, I love her glasses, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card! The all the details you added like the ruffle, stitching, the glossy glasses and book cover, and the touch of silver on the background label. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such wonderful coloring! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the touches of glossy accents. ADORABLE card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great work with all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. very beautiful card, and this is definitely my favourite image!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute!! LOVE the colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love it. Such a neat idea for the embossed glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bookworm Ruby is too cool! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I *have* to have this stamp!!! Your card is so cute and the attention you paid to the little details... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love it - your stitching is perfection and the glossy accents -so realistic. So beautifully coordinated and layered!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute! The glasses look so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Adorable card, Danielle! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love all the detail you put into this flabby creation Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful card, Danielle! Love your beautiful coloring of Bookworm Ruby and all the details you've used on her glasses and on the background die cut. Terrific!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)