Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TSG Sneak Peek Blog Hop: Float My Boat

Hello all!  Welcome to the second day of the There She Goes Blog Hop!  We are hosting another hop and if you came here from Corinna’s blog than you are in the right place.  If not, head over to the TSG Blog to start the hop. :)  Today we are debuting a boyish mini stamp set called Float My Boat.

 Float My Boat Blog Hop Challenge 

Float My Boat is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $7.  This fun mini set was illustrated by the talented Torico!

Print

Would you like a chance to win the Float My Boat stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Float My Boat Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Float My Boat stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday July 30th during the Release Party Chat.

JulyReleaseSample_BoatLoad_DLounds

I used the boat and seagull images to create a fun scene.  After coloring I diecut the image with a Circle Nestabilities die and sponged the edges with Tumbled Glass Distress ink.  I added just a touch of glitter to the tops of the waves.  Extreme cuteness, I’m telling ya!

JulyReleaseSample_BoatLoad_Closeup_DLounds

Now that you have seen my little sample how about floating your way over to the talented Holly!  I’m sure she has something that will wow you! :)

31 comments:

  1. this is too darn cute, love the dp and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. Love the paper which matches his stripes on his shirt so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things to love, the colors, layers, and tilted panel. Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is one of those "make you smile: sets. A must have. Love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you put the image in the circle. Really cute card. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and fantabulous indeed! Love the pup (of course!), the cloud DP and the sparkly sea.
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I adore that touch of sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute--I like his curly hair. I like the papers and twine you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love your layout and coloring with a touch of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute cute! love the happy papers & layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extreme cuteness, yeah!! This is totally adorable and your coloring is out of this world!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun colors and I love the tilt on the layout too! Great little sparkle for the water too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so into this set with six sons, I can see them playing in the water while the boat floats. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card, love the little boy image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very very cute!! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Love your layers and papers! Such a cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooo lovin' the glitter on the water. And the card and mats are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww how cute is this. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So adorable! Really love the layout you created!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love this layout! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet! And that little glitter on the wave... so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah how cute. Love all the layers on this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just TOO cute...I mean, WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)