September Birthday Bash and Release
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday and you are invited to our Birthday Bash!
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday - lots of fun eye candy and inspiration!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Every order placed Thursday - Monday will include a FREE Party Favor. Details coming Thursday morning..
- To celebrate our 3rd Birthday, you have 3 WAYS TO WIN!
1. Help Spread the Word! Grab our Birthday Badge from Taylor's blog and post it on your blog for the week. Then come back and leave a comment with a link to your blog to let us know you're spreading the word. You will be entered into a drawing for a $25 TE gift certificate.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. You will have until 8 pm PST that night to comment to enter to win each new set.
3. Join us in our SCS Forum for a contest that will begin Thursday morning. In the meantime you can see Baker's Dozen sneak peeks there and chat with us!
Today we are featuring five new stamp sets: Autumn Wreath, Spooky Wreath, Moka Tabitha, Spooky A la Carte, and Fall A la Carte! My projects today use the new Spooky Wreath petite stamp set.
Spooky Wreath (and Autumn Wreath) are the latest wreaths in the popular seasonal wreath series conceptualized by Jami Sibley. Illustrated by Nancy McKinney for Whimsical Wishes these petite stamp sets come on a 3" x 5.5" full color sturdy storage panel. Spooky has 7 images and Autumn has 8 images. Like the previous seasonal wreaths both of these new sets coordinate with the Seasonal Wreath Die (which I used on my tags to cut the wreaths out).
These wreath stamps are perfect on tags too as you can see from the fun Halloween tags I created. For the tag bases I picked up some die cut tags from the Taylored Expressions Store. I liked the fancy top to the tags and thought they would be perfect for my next batch of tags (I also picked up some in Kraft).
Now that you have checked out my tags how about heading over to the blogs of these extremely talented ladies:
Stamps: Spooky Wreath
Paper: Black die cut tags, Halloween Project Pantry Kit
Ink: Memento tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Accessories: Tiny Twinkles, Orange Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), various ribbons, foam dimensionals, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).