Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Poppin’ up to say Hello!

Hello – I’m back with a second post today and it is a poppin’! :)  I used the cute little toaster from the Kitschy Kitchen stamp set by Taylored Expressions to create a cheery hello card. 

ThreeLittleToasters

Yes… I colored the toasters blue.  I debated coloring them bright pink but thought that would be a little bit much. Just a little. ;)  The designer papers are from the new Dwell 6x6 pad by My Mind’s Eye and they are delightful!  New paper… me likey!

ThreeLittleToasters_Closeup

Any questions… just leave a comment! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Kitschy Kitchen (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Naturals Ivory (SU!), Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Dwell 6 x 6 designer pad (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: trim (Maya Road), striped ribbon (SU!), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals.

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)