Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Puppy Wishes You a Happy Holiday

With all this warm weather I’m sure you are craving a cool breeze.  Okay, maybe not but hang with me here okay?!  I’m hoping this card provides just the cool breeze you need. :)  After all, it is a Christmas card… one of the first I have made this year!

HappyHolidaysPuppy 

Details: the stamp and sentiment are from the Snowy Days stamp set by There She Goes. :)  I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I added Glossy Accents and dusted with Crystal fine glitter… oh sparkly lights for the Christmas tree!  Me likey!

HappyHolidaysPuppy_Closeup

The designer paper is from last year’s line by Echo Park.  I don’t have any new holiday paper yet.  But no worries… I just placed an order for some brand spankin’ new paper.  Heh heh. ;)

And because this card was so fun I made four of them.  Finished card size is 3” wide by 5.5” tall! :)

HappyHolidaysPuppy_FourPack

Recipe:
Stamps: Snowy Days (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Naturals White, Certainly Celery, Red (SU!),  Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Echo Park).
Ink:Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: button, foam dimensionals tap, Red Baker’s Twine (Divine Twine), striped ribbon (May Arts), Circle and Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Red Glitter Candy Dots (Pebbles), White Opal Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents (Ranger), Crystal fine glitter (MS).

4 comments:

  1. Those are so so cute! Love the liquid pearl embellishments and the darling paper you used.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the image and card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love this card--and you made so many! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)