Tuesday, August 30, 2011

RCC18: All Tied Up

RCC Weekly Challenge Icon

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another Ribbon Carousel Challenge!  Jessica Knutsen ,owner of There She Goes Clear Stamps and fellow crew mate, wants you to break out your spooled items and use two or more on this week’s creation for Ribbon Carousel Challenge 18 (RCC18).

You can use two (or more!) different ribbons, a ribbon and a twine, lace and ribbon, two different twines, the possibilities are endless. And just for all that effort, There She Goes Clear Stamps is giving one randomly selected participant their choice of stamp set! Oh yeah… you could even pick the new cute stamp set that I used on my card for this week’s challenge. :)

 RCC18_GirlWithPumpkins_DLounds

For my card I used oodles of spool happy fibers:

You can pick up the twine and ribbon at the Ribbon Carousel store! :)

The sweet little girl is from the new Pumpkins on the Vine stamp set and the designer paper is from one of the new Six by Six designer paper pads from My Mind’s Eye (love these paper pads!).

RCC18_GirlWithPumpkins_DLounds_Closeup

So what do you think? Let me know in the comments!  To see more fabulous samples and find out all the details on this week’s challenge head over to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog!

Recipe:
Stamps: Pumpkins on the Vine (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Kraft, Naturals Ivory (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Six by Six – Blink of an Eye designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Scattered Straw Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic markers.
Accessories: Pearl Thread (DMC), Brown Sugar Baker’s Twine (Divine Twine), Champagne Striped Ribbon (May Arts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Indie Bloom Buttons & Brads (Basic Grey), Ivory brads (SU!), foam dimensional tape.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh girl, 4 spooled items HAS to be a record! I love, love, love your card! The layout is just perfect and of course your handmade flower is beyond pretty! And the coloring with grass at her feet, amazing....as always. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card---LOVE that champagne ribbon! I love that you used 4 spooled items! FUN FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is completely ADORABLE! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)