Friday, August 19, 2011

Sweet Pumpkins

Hello all!

How was your week?  Mine went pretty good and I found a bit of stamping mojo!  So much so that I decided to take part in this week’s sketch challenge from Split Coast Stampers!  Been a long time since I did that! :)

SC346_PurpleAndPumpkins

This week’s challenge is SC346 and you can see all the details on the challenge HERE.  I used the sweet Fall Charlotte stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps… I only ordered a ‘few’ stamps from her store recently that have just been begging for ink. ;)

I stamped Charlotte in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. Portions of the image were accented with Copic Spica pens (doesn't show up the greatest in the first picture so check out the close-up below). The sentiment is from It's a Banner Day 1 stamp set from Taylored Expressions.

SC346_PurpleAndPumpkins_Closeup

Leave me some love and let me know what you think?  Are you enjoying the sweet images from Sparkle Creations?  :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Fall Charlotte (Sparkle Creations), It's a Banner Day 1 (There She Goes).
Paper: Naturals White, Early Espresso, Soft Sky (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Fly a Kite designer (My Mind's Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers and Copic Spica Pens.
Accessories: Oval punch (SU!), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), brads (SU!), striped ribbon and twine (May Arts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals, button, tiny staples and Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz).

3 comments:

  1. Wowsers!!! This is just gorgeous!! Your coloring is fabulous! I don't have any of Sparkle's stamps, YET!! I need to improve my coloring so I can do them justice - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...this is GORGEOUS!! LOVE that image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)