Thursday, August 4, 2011

TE Release Day – Thinking of You

ThursdayAugust4th

Release Day!

  • All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven category and Taylor's Blog for all the deets!
  • More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you. Just follow the link list below.
  • Another chance to win... head on over to our forum and tell us your favorite stamp set from this release. We'll be choosing one person to win their favorite set FREE!  You have until Saturday August 6th at 6 pm PST to enter to win.

By now you might have figured out that I really like making tags… and a TE Sneak Peek week just wouldn’t be complete for me if I didn’t make a new set of them!  So today, I’m using the elegant Embrace Beauty stamp set to create a set of four Thinking of You Tags. :)

EmbraceBeauty_S_Thursday_DanielleLounds 

I stamped one of the smaller circle images in VersaMark on Choice Snow White cardstock and heat embossed with a glittery silver embossing powder.  I then used a Circle Nestabilities die to cut out the images.  Next I used one of the smaller dies from the Fleur de Lis die set (Spellbinders) and cut out a fancy circle to mat the images on using dimensionals.  I added a Tiny Twinkle rhinestone to each point.  I matted some Stella Rose designer paper on Early Espresso cardstock, added a bit of thin silver ribbon and a couple of brads.  I then used the Keeping Tabs die (Taylored Expressions) to create a tag topper – after adhering in place I added a jumbo silver eyelet and some gray baker’s twine.

EmbraceBeauty_FB_Thursday_DanielleLounds

To cover up the back of the tag I cut a slightly larger rectangle from Soft Sky cardstock. To make the tag backer a bit fancier I stamped one of the larger circle images in VersaMark and then stamped the sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa.  A little more foam dimensional tape and the tags were assembled!  So what do you think?  Do you like how they turned out?  :)

EmbraceBeauty_Thursday_DanielleLounds

For more inspiration check out the Design Team:

Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds (that’s me!)
Jami Sibley
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Melissa Sauls
Melody Rupple
Nancy McKinney
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Wanda Guess

Recipe:
Stamps: Embrace Beauty (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Kiwi Kiss (SU!), Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Stella Rose designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, VersaMark, Copic markers.
Accessories: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Gray baker’s twine (Divine Twine), Circle Nestabilities and Fleur de Lis dies (Spellbinders), Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), silver brads, silver jumbo eyelets, dimensional tape, Keeping Tabs Die (Taylored Expressions).

KeepingTabsDie

8 comments:

  1. These tags are amazing! What a pretty idea and so perfectly executed! Lovely colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH! These are GORGEOUS Danielle! LOVE this set of tags! FAB colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat to see a set of tags! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tags Danielle! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just so classy and elegant... absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love those gorgeous colors together. Love this set, D!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)