September Birthday Bash and Release
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday and you are invited to our Birthday Bash!
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday - lots of fun eye candy and inspiration!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Every order placed Thursday - Monday will include a FREE Party Favor. Details coming Thursday morning..
- To celebrate our 3rd Birthday, you have 3 WAYS TO WIN!
1. Help Spread the Word! Grab our Birthday Badge from Taylor's blog and post it on your blog for the week. Then come back and leave a comment with a link to your blog to let us know you're spreading the word. You will be entered into a drawing for a $25 TE gift certificate.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. You will have until 8 pm PST that night to comment to enter to win each new set.
3. Join us in our SCS Forum for a contest that will begin Thursday morning. In the meantime you can see Baker's Dozen sneak peeks there and chat with us!
Today we are featuring four new stamp sets: Build a Treat, Build a Treat Borders, Birthday A la Carte and Sweet Party. There are also coordinating Build a Treat dies! My first card uses Build a Treat, Build a Treat Borders and the Build a Treat Tops and Bottoms die set!
Build A Treat & Build a Treat Borders are a couple of delicious stamp sets concepted by Sankari Wegman and illustrated by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line. These are the perfect sets to build all of the delicious yummy deserts that you could possibly need. Both sets have coordinating dies for even more creative fun! I used the dies to cut out the cupcake bottom and both of the toppings that I used on my card. Both sets are full sized and come on a 5.75" x 8.5" full color sturdy storage panel. From the second stamp set I used the cupcake border stamp to create a tasty background. Nom nom nom!
For my second card I used the cute petite party set: Sweet Party. This cute set pays homage to our very first stamp set - Sweet Celebration and it celebrate TE's 3rd birthday! This adorable set was illustrated by Jessie Oleson for the Sweet Impression line of stamps. Included in the set are the party scene image plus three sentiments.
BTW - Purchase this Petite stamp set (on a 3" x 5.5" full color sturdy storage panel) for $7.95 or get it for FREE with a purchase of $100 or more in the TE Store Thursday - Monday.
I stamped the party scene on Choice Snow white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. After die cutting with a Labels Nestabilities die I sponged the edges with Scattered Straw Distress ink and added Bisque Liquid Pearls. I paired the image with Vanity Fair designer paper from My Mind’s Eye (I also used this paper on the first card).
To see more crafty goodness, check out the following blogs:
Tasty Good Cupcake
Stamps: Build a Treat (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Kraft, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Six by Six – Vanity Fair designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, VersaMark, Copic markers.
Accessories: Crystal Stickles (Ranger), button/brads (Basic Grey), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), ribbon (May Arts), Brown Sugar twine (Divine Twine), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals, Build a Treat Tops & Bottoms dies (TE).
Happy Birthday, Cupcake!
Stamps: Sweet Party (Taylored Expression).
Paper: Kraft, Early Espresso (SU!), Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Six by Six – Vanity Fair designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Scattered Straw Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: Bisque Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Labels Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals.