Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tiny Little Thing…

While helping out at the Taylored Expressions booth at the CHA Super Show last month I just had to pick up a couple of stamp sets that I was missing from my collection.  One of those sets being Hangin’ Out which I used to make this sweet baby card:

ThreeLittleOnsies

I decided to use the stamp set to create a little outdoor scene – little onesies drying on the clothesline!  Ahhhh…  To create the scene I cut a 4 1/2” x 3 1/4” piece of Choice Snow White cardstock and sponged a cloudy sky using a template cut with the Clouds Border Die and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I cut two strips of grass using the Grass Border Die and adhered them to the bottom of the cloudy sky panel.  I stamped the onesie image on white card stock three times, the poles two times and the clothespins 6 times.  For the onsies I also stamped them on designer paper, trimmed and adhered to the white cardstock.  I outlined all images using a W2 Copic marker and cut out.  I added Cotton Candy Stickles to the tops of the poles and attached them together with twine.  I adhered all of the pieces together and attached to the cloudy background – dimensionals in some spots and regular adhesive in others.  I layered the scene on Early Espresso cardstock and then attached to a Naturals White card base.  To finish I added White Opal Liquid Pearls to the edges and Crystal Stickles to the clothespins. :)

ThreeLittleOnsies_Closeup

I really like this one… let me know what you think! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Hangin’ Out (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Naturals White, Early Espresso (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), green (Prism).
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink (Ranger), W2/T3 Copic markers.
Accessories: Crystal and Cotton Candy Stickles and White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger), twine, foam dimensionals, Cloud Border Die and Grass Border Die (TE).

CloudBorder

GrassBorder

6 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! You always make the most delicious skies and the details on the clothesline are fantastic! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO cute! I love the whole scene! These lil onsies are precious! and I adore the sparkly clothespin :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack! this is darling. love the touches of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest card EVER! Love your sponged clouds, the clothes line...everything.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, love the cloud background and the layout is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)