Monday, August 29, 2011

You are so precious

Hello!  I’m popping in with a sweet angel card.  I picked up this Angel Moka stamp from Taylored Expressions earlier this month and I just had a chance to use her. :)  I went with a super soft coloring scheme paired with some delightful new My Mind’s Eye designer paper.

YouAreSoPrecious

I tried to keep the layout simple but then I added a few layers and mats.  LOL!  Hope you like it – and check back later today for more Taylored Expressions fun.  It is the first day of sneak peeks for the September Release.  And it is going to be a fun one!

Recipe:
Stamps: Angel Moka (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Naturals white, Early Espresso (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Six by Six – Paris & Co. designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Shabby Pink and Frosted Aqua Smooch (Clearsnap), Scallop Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Medium Scallop Border Die (TE), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), crocheted ribbon (May Arts), Blue glitter candy dots (Pebbles), foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

medscallopborder

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Especially love that paper, gorgeous! Sweet coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)