Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Fall

I’m back.  I have a Fall card to share tonight.  I’ve been on a Halloween kick while crafting lately (oh do I have some spooky projects to share!) but I switched gears for a bit to make this sweet card using a Pure Innocence stamp from MFT.  I love these little girls and they are so easy to paper piece! :) 

LilPumpkin_SweetlyFall

I paper pieced her dress with some new My Mind’s Eye designer paper and colored the rest of the image with Copic markers.  I added a little rhinestone to the heart on her dress and added dots to her cheeks with a white gel pen.  I then cut her out with scissors and adhered to the main panel with foam dimensionals.  And of course I added Liquid Pearls. ;)

LilPumpkin_SweetlyFall_Closeup

So, are you a fan of Fall?  It is one of my favorite seasons and I just love Halloween… thus all the spooky projects.  Which I’ll be sharing soon – so check back often!

Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Lil’ Pumpkin (MFT Stamps).
Paper: Ocean Tides and Choice Snow White (PTI), Naturals Ivory (SU!), designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, white gel pen.
Accessories: Vintage Seam Binding (available at Ribbon Carousel Shop), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals, Tiny Twinkles (TE), Bisque Liquid Pearls (Ranger).

3 comments:

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This could not possibly be sweeter Danielle!!

stefani said...

Cute card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is BEYOND adorable!!