Friday, September 9, 2011

Just a Purple Witch

Hello!  How was your week?  Hope it was great!  Mine was busy with work but I did find some crafty time to make a couple of Halloween cards.  I also found time to download the Yahtzee game onto my Kindle… big mistake… it is so very addictive! ;)  I finally tore myself away from the game and I’m here to share the first card. 

PurpleWitchOnABroom

The fun witch image is Broomstick Lucy from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and the sentiment is from a Anna Wight cling set from Whipper Snapper.  I colored the image with Copic markers and accented bits and pieces with Glossy Accents and Copic Spica glitter pens.  I trimmed the image and mounted on a circle cut from Kraft cardstock.  I added Silver Liquid Pearls along the edges.

PurpleWitchOnABroom_Closeup

See that fun black webbing behind the main image?  It is part of the September Ribbon Club Kit from the Ribbon Carousel store!  Nicey Nice!

RCK Sept11

Recipe:
Stamps: Broomstick Lucy (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps), sentiment (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Kraft, Naturals White (SU!), Gray, Apothecary Emporium designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic marker, Copic spica pens.
Accessories: Silver Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents (Ranger), black brads (American Crafts), seam binding (dyed with Glimmer Mist), webbing (May Arts), foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS ONE!! She's my favorite Halloween witch! And that's some pretty nice ribbon ya got there too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)