Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sparkly Halloween Moon

Wow… this week has been flying by and it is already Wednesday.  Next thing you know Fall will be here and one of my favorite Holidays will arrive: Halloween.  I have to admit that I have a blast using my Halloween stamps and making cute little projects with witches and vampires and little kids all dressed up.  So much fun that I’ve been tempted to add a few new witchy stamps to my collection.  Heh heh.  But before I do that I have to use some of the ones I already have including the cuppie witch from Trick or Sweet that I used on this card:

SparklyMoonAndGreenWitch

I recently added a couple of packages of Glubers (by Cosmo Cricket) to my arsenal of adhesives and thought it would be neat to use one of the circles to create a sparkly moon!  I stuck one of the dots to a circle of black cardstock I cut out with a Pinking Circle Die and then covered it with some orange Halloween metallic glitter.  Swoon – I’m loving this! :)

SparklyMoonAndGreenWitch_Closeup

So what do you think?  Are you enjoying the Halloween projects (I may have a few more to share… wink wink)?

Recipe:
Stamps: Trick or Sweet (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Black, Naturals White (SU!), gray (Bazzill), Choice Snow White (TE), Vampire mat pad (Martha Stewart).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: metallic glitter (Martha Stewart), Pinking Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Silver Liquid Pearls (Ranger). Black Licorice Baker’s Twine (Divine Twine), foam dimensionals, Spooky Fence Border Die and Spooky Impression Plate (Taylored Expressions).

spookyimpressionplate

spookyfenceborder

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this Danielle! That moon is FAB and I LOVE the spooky fence and that AWESOME patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love the glittery moon and the embossed paper background!
    ~Aman
    paperandcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)