Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Witch and Her Little Bat Friend

What do you get when you pair a little witch and her bat pal?  A spooky but cute Halloween card!   These fun images are from the recently released Fangtastic stamp set from Taylored Expressions. 

I stamped the girl image in Memento Tuxedo Black on white cardstock, colored and cut out.  I stamped her a second time on green cardstock and also stamped some spooky trees.  I colored the broom stamped on the background with Copic markers and then cut out the scene using a Circle Nesatabilities die.  I stamped the bat from the same set on another piece of white cardstock, colored and cut out.

SpookyWitchyCard_Sept2011

The cut out images were adhered to the Circle panel using foam dimensionals (but first I lined the edge with Silver Liquid Pearls).  The rest of the card is pretty simple – but if you have questions just let me know! :)

SpookyWitchyCard_Sept2011_Closeup

Btw – tying that ribbon took me forever… should have used the Bow Easy. ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Fangtastic (TE).
Paper: Celery, Black, Naturals White (SU!), Gray (Bazzill), Choice Snow White (TE).
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Silver Copic Spica pen.
Accessories: Pinking Circle and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Silver Liquid Pearls (Ranger), foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, silver brads.

The following supplies are available at Taylored Expressions:

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)