Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Best Witches

Hmm… how do you know Halloween is almost here?  When your latest purchase at Sam’s club is almost exclusively candy (and a rotisserie chicken)!  LOL.  So to celebrate I have a witchy Halloween card to share using a new stamp I purchased recently from My Favorite Things: Pure Innocence – Little Witch.

MFTWS41_BestWitches

For my card I used last week’s My Favorite Things challenge sketch.  You can see all of the details on the challenge HERE and below is the fun sketch!  I especially liked the tilted main panel.

MFTWSCSketch41

I paper pieced her hat and dress from designer paper and colored the rest of the image with Copic markers before cutting out.  I used a gold Spica pen on all of the various buckles (hat and shoes).  She is so very cute!

MFTWS41_BestWitches_Closeup

I used some delightful May Arts ribbon and Halloween Divine Twine to accent the image.  I bought a whole spool of that twine… I think it might just last me forever. ;)

MFTWS41_BestWitches_Closeup2

P.S.  I’m curious – do you find the InLinkz links below to the products I used on this card helpful? 

Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence – Little Witch (MFT).
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Naturals Ivory (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Lost and Found Two – Sunshine designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, gold Copic Spica pen.
Accessories: buttons (Basic Grey), orange/black gingham and white crocheted ribbon (May Arts), Halloween Baker’s Twine (Divine Twine), foam dimensionals, brads (American Crafts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card, that sketch is great!! Love that you show your products, very helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So cute! Love the papers and paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love MFT stamps & weekly sketches. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)