Sunday, October 2, 2011

Christmas Tags 2011: The Best Gift of All

Hello!  I’m back with a second set of Christmas tags to share.  This group of tags uses a stamp set that I purchased last year but did not have a chance to ink.  Happily, Christmas comes every year so I just had to wait a bit and it was time to break out the seasonal stamps again. :)

BestGiftOfAllTag_4Pack

I stamped the image on white cardstock, colored with markers and cut out.  I stamped the matching sentiment on vellum so that it could be layered over the main image.

BestGiftOfAllTag_Closeup

The festive designer paper is from the Lost and Found Christmas line from My Mind’s Eye.  A little stitching and a bit of ribbon were the perfect accents to the paper.  I also added a couple of stars die cut from So Saffron cardstock and coated with glitter… cause stars need to sparkle! :)

BestGiftOfAllTag_Closeup1

So what do you think?  Do you like my second Christmas tag?  Don’t forget… leave a little love on this post and the other Tag Post if you would like a chance to win a whole set of the tags.  Why give away a set?  Cause I’m in the mood to share! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Your Gift (The Cat’s Pajamas).
Paper: Early Espresso (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Lost and Found Christmas designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: brown twill ribbon (SU!), twill tape and twine (May Arts), brads (Recollections), 2-way glue pen, Crystal fine glitter(MS), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

12 comments:

  1. Those are REALLY cute. I love the colors, and the sentiment stamped on vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags! You inspired me to make some tags of my own. I posted them to my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute set of tags! Love the colors, and the sparkle! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Danielle! Love how you stamped the sentiment on vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, really cute. Love all the detail in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love The Cat's Pajamas stamps. The stars and vellum add such beautiful details to the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, wow, wow! Awesome, loving these tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the variety on this set of tags. Great color choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful. I love the glittery stars and the greeting stamped on vellum. Great tags!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this adorable tag! The tree-trimming bunny is an absolutely sweet image, and you did a great job on the tags! Love all the details!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, love that glittery star!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)