Sunday, October 16, 2011

Christmas Tags 2011: Joy

Oopsie!  I’m a day and a half late with this post!  But here it is… my fifth and final set of Christmas tags.  :)

Like the previous Christmas Tags 2011 that you can see in previous posts HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE I’ll be including one of these in a give-a-way. Just leave a comment on one of the posts to be included (you can comment on all of them for more chances). I’ll leave commenting open until Tuesday evening and then pick a winner.

ChristmasTags2011_BirdsAndJoy_4Pack

For this set I used the Wings of Joy stamp set from Taylored Expressions and paired it with some delicious My Mind’s Eye designer paper.  For accents I used White Opal Liquid pearls, velvet-y green ric rac and glittery candy dots.  I was short one dot so some of the tags have the dots in each corner and the others have three dots in a row along the bottom right.  Improvisation at its best! :)

ChristmasTags2011_BirdsAndJoy_Single

I thought you might like to see all of the tags together.  As much as matchy-match appeals to me I also like the look of all five of these different tags together… all the pretty colors (and ribbon)! ;)

ChristmasTags2011_AllFive

I hope you have enjoyed my series of Christmas tags.  If you want to see more of the tags let me know since I’m debating doing another series of them.  However the next batch would be birthday themed! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Wings of Joy (TE).
Paper: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Lost and Found Two – Breeze designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: silver jumbo eyelets (We R Memory Makers), 1 1/4” circle punch, White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Illuminate Smooch (Clearsnap), velvet ribbon (May Arts), Turquoise Baker’s Twine (Divine Twine), Peacock Glitter Candy Dots (Pebbles), foam dimensionals.

8 comments:

  1. These are soooo pretty, Danielle! I can't even pick a favorite out of all of them, but I love how different they all are! I definitely would love to see some birthday tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tags are gorgeous.... Of course they always are!! Would love to win a set....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting to see your last set of tags and here they are! I love the colors and it's great to see all of your sets together. Way to go Tag Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely beautiful!!! Love all the layers and embellishing! I love to make tags, but never seem to want to put them on a gift - lol! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, perfect, absolutely amazing... love the paper you chose! Each is so unique but striking grouped together. You hit it out of the park with all of these tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous tag! I love the colors and all the dimension. You add a lot of fun details to your tags with layers and embellishments. Love the whole set! The winner will be very lucky indeed!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love how you created the tag! All the tags you have made are gorgeous. I am jealous. You have a head-start on Christmas. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Love the colours and that image is so sweet! Love those pearls too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)