Friday, October 7, 2011

Christmas Tags 2011: Take Joy in the Snow

Hello!

I’m checking in with my third set of Christmas Tags, although this set is more of a winter theme.  Like the previous Christmas Tags 2011 that you can see in previous posts HERE and HERE I’ll be including one of these in a give-a-way.  Just leave a comment on one of the posts to be included (you can comment on all of them for more chances).  Once I post all five of the different tags I’ll pick a winner. :)

SnowmanTagsXmas2011Series_4Pack

This set of tags uses a cute little snowman from the Winter Schminter Anna Wight Cling Set (I noticed that she has released some additional snow man sets that I don’t own yet… tempting tempting).  The designer paper is some Echo Park that I had lying around from last year (sticker letters were from the same kit).

SnowmanTagsXmas2011Series_Single 

After coloring the snowmen with Copic markers I added a touch of Illuminate Smooch to their scarves and ear muffs.  Cute and snowy – hopefully you like ‘em. :)

SnowmanTagsXmas2011Series_Closeup

Later gators!  Oh – and hope you have a fabulous weekend!  I’m looking forward to mine!

Recipe:
Stamps: Anna Wight Cling Set - Winter Schminter (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Early Espresso, Naturals White, Soft Sky (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer paper (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Circle and Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Oval Punch (SU!), stickers (Echo Park), ric rac ribbon (American Crafts), organdy ribbon (May Arts), polka dot ribbon (available at Taylored Expressions), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals, jumbo eyelets (We R Memory Keepers), Illuminate Smooch (Clearsnap).

10 comments:

  1. Very cute tags! Love the snowman!

    Julie L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift tags are so adorable and detailed! I am inspired to make my own now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, I really like how you used the liquid pearl...need to get some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are "snow" cute Danielle! I also like how you framed the panel with liquid pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing! always fresh and inspiring!!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tags are darling! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable tag! I am a snowman fan, and this is a cute one! :)
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! I love, love, love those snowmen.... I adore the added liquid pearls... Just brings something special to the tags or cards..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love,Love, Love those snowmen.... They are adorable and I love the liquid pearls... Really adds something to the tags and cards...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tags - so many great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)