Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas Tags 2011 Winners

Hi Crafty Peeps!

I just wanted to say thanks for all the lovin’ you left on my Christmas Tags these last couple of weeks (and bearing with my late posts!).  I do so enjoy reading your comments and emails.  Even though I may not reply to them… just know I do read them! 

Now that all of the tags have been posted, how about a couple of winners?  I counted all of the comments and had Random.org take care of picking the winners.  Yup, winners.  I decided to give away two sets of tags for double the fun! :)

 

ChristmasTagWinnersRandomNumbers

Winner 1 is Nancy Thomas who left this comment on the Christmas Tags 2011: Candy Cane Kisses post.

ChristmasTagWinner2 

Winner 2 is Caroline who left this comment on the Christmas Tags 2011: Best Gift of All post.

ChristmasTagWinner1

Congratulations ladies!  Just send me an email with your address and I will mail the tags.  You can find my email over on the right side bar under Contact Me. 

Have a fabulous evening… and check back in a bit for another spooky card!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle - absolutely love these tags, thanks so much. Your details are amazing!! I think my favourite is the one with the little bunny - I love the sentiment on the vellum and those dazzling stars are beautiful! Thanks again, very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)