It’s been a while since I’ve made a CAS (clean and simple) project so now is a good time for one! I used the tree and fox image from the new Woodland Winter Stamp Set from TE to make a little forest scene.
Here are the steps:
- Stamp tree image in Creamy Caramel on white card base twice. Color leaves with Copic marker.
- Stamp fox image on white cardstock, color with Copic markers and cut out.
- Add Glossy Accents and glitter to puff ball and let dry.
- Cut out banner from white cardstock using Banner Day 1 Die and stamp sentiment.
- Adhere banner and fox to card base using foam dimensionals.
- Finish by adding two rhinestones to the banner.
Super duper easy… right? :)
Since these are such easy and quick to make cards I made four of them!
Hope you like them! I’ll be back with some tag-a-liscious goodness tomorrow! :)
Stamps: Woodland Winter (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: white card base (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Creamy Caramel (SU!), Copic markers.
Accessories: Glossy Accents (Ranger), Crystal fine glitter (MS), Split Pea Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Banner Day 1 Die (Taylored Expressions), foam dimensionals.