Tuesday, October 25, 2011

RCC26: Boo!

RCC Weekly Challenge Icon

This week, around the globe, people are celebrating Halloween! A favorite, hauntingly delightful holiday, Halloween inspires lots of different images! Ashley is challenging us to make anything that is inspired by Halloween for this week’s Ribbon Carousel Challenge (RCC26). It could be a costume, card, decoration.  Just make sure to include some ribbon, twine or other item that can be spooled. ;)

 EAD logo

This week the challenge is being sponsored by EAD Designs and one randomly selected challenge participant will receive a prize package of goodies.

For my sample this week I used another new stamp I added to my Halloween collection: Franken Josh from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  He is perfectly fun and a great image to use for a more masculine card (and it doesn’t hurt that it looks like he is doing the Monster Mash!). :)

RCC26HappyHauntings_DLounds

For my ribbon treatment I added a little flag from Purple Cotton Twill ribbon To top it off I added an orange button and tied celery stitched ribbon through the holes.  Nicey nice!

RCC26HappyHauntings_Closeup_DLounds

For all of the details on the challenge and to see more fabulous samples head over to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog!

Recipe:
Stamps: Franken Josh (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Naturals White, Basic Black, Soft Sky (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Doodlebug).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Silver Copic spica pen.
Accessories: ribbons (May Arts), button, black and purple rhinestones (Doodlebug), foam dimensional tape, Spooky Impressions Plate (TE).

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH! This is just too cute, Danielle! I LOVE the diag panel and your image is super fun (scary!). I wish I could color like you! FAB job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Halloween card! Love your striped ribbon with the button! Perfect little embellie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)