Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Have a Bee-utiful Day

Hello everyone!

I’m back home from traveling a bit over the holidays.  Of course, now I need to clean up the mess that is my house.  A week of baking, wrapping gifts and prepping for travel left my house a little worse for wear.  I did a bit of cleaning last night but I was side-tracked by all of the goodies in my craft room.  Which means I have a card to share with you today!  Yay!

BeeutifulDayCard

I used the recently released Love Grows Here stamp set from Taylored Expressions to create a cheerful card.  I kept this one simple and used one of my favorite layouts.  Although I did do something fun – I used the Clouds Duo Die set to cut out a cloud accent and stamped the sentiment on it!  Sweet! :)

BeeutifulDayCard_Closeup

Well, I’m back to work today.  I have a three day work week and then a three day weekend.  Woot!  I wonder what I’ll be doing this weekend?  Maybe working on some sneak peek samples for TE? ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Love Grows Here (TE).
Paper: Spring Moss (PTI), Naturals White (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Vanity Fair designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Pastel Olive Chalk Fluid Ink (Colorbox).
Accessories: Glossy Accents (Ranger), Twill Ribbon (May Arts), pearls, Wonky Rectangles Dies (Spellbinders), Medium Scallop Border Die and Cloud Duo Die (TE), foam dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Danielle! I love the way you made the grass at the base of the tree. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)