Thursday, December 8, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello!  How are all of you doing?  I’ve been spending a bit of time being crafty lately however I haven’t been blogging all that much.  So I do have a bit of a backlog of items to share.  First up, is a card that I made with Snowbunny Lucy from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  Ack – she is such a cutey!

WarnWinterWishes_SCS_DLounds I stamped here in Memento Tuxedo Black on Choice Snow White card stock and colored with Copic markers. I used a touch of Silver Copic Spica pen on the zipper of her coat.  The rest of the card is fairly simple, mainly accented with a big lavender bow. :)

WarnWinterWishes_SCS_Closeup_DLounds

Leave some love and let me know what you think!  I’ll be back with another project soon! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Snowbunny Lucy (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Kraft (PTI), Early Espresso (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), A Beautiful Life designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Silver Copic Spica pen.
Accessories: Lavender Lace Saddle Stitch ribbon (PTI), Circle and Petite Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), 3/8” Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensionals, rhinestones (Doodlebug).

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)