Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SCRSC72: Football Fun

Please scroll down to the next post for my card for this week’s Ribbon Carousel Challenge.

I’m back with another card today. This time for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!

scrsc72

For this week’s challenge we have a football challenge!  Football?!  What’s that?!  LOL – I don’t follow football at all but if I did my team would wear grayish blue and silver because those are the colors I chose for my card. ;)  Oh, and they would kick some serious football rear – cause they’re awesome!  LOL.

GoTeamGo_FootballJosh_DanielleLounds

Anyways, for my card I used Football Josh and Away We Go designer paper from My Mind’s Eye. I stamped Josh in black ink, colored with Copic markers and cut out.  I embossed a piece of cardstock with a polka dot embossing folder and then swiped a white craft ink pad over the raised portions.

GoTeamGo_FootballJosh_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Finished card size is 3 1/4” wide by 6 1/4” tall.  So what do you think? Fun or not? ;) 

For more fabulous samples check out the following talented designers:

For all the details on the challenge and to find out how to win a little something something head over to the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog.

Recipe:
Stamps: Football Josh (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Kraft, Ocean’s Tide and Black (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Away We Go designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Whisper White Craft (SU!).
Accessories: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), embossing folder, striped twill (May Arts), Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, foam dimensionals, foam dimensional tape.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! This is just tooooo cute! I love love love the design and masculine theme of this card! FAB coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Danielle! Love the size and your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)