Friday, January 13, 2012

Sparkle Creations January Release Preview: Karber Fashion

Hello everyone!  I’m excited to be back previewing a new stamp set from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!  Today we are introducing the new Karber Fashion stamp set.

LoveSmileEnjoy_KarberPreview_DanielleLounds

I inked one of the fashionable ladies from the set in black and colored with Copic markers before cutting out.  I also added a few tiny green rhinestones to the centers of the flowers.  Bling bling!  The designer papers are from one of my favorite lines of all time: Stella & Rose – Hazel by My Mind’s Eye.  I thought it would be a perfect match for this stylish stamp set. :)

LoveSmileEnjoy_KarberPreview_Closeup_DanielleLounds

The bobbin winder on my sewing machine is still broken but that didn’t keep me from doing a little (okay, a lot) of stitching.  I keep checking to see if the bobbin winder works… sadly it is not fixing itself. ;)  I finished by stamping and punching out one of the sentiments from the set and adding some grosgrain ribbon, a few brads, and a border of hearts I cut out with a die.

LoveSmileEnjoy_KarberPreview_DetailCloseup_DanielleLounds

Any questions on my card just let me know!

Prize Alert!  Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Karber Fashion. Sparkle will be giving away Karber Fashion to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Karber post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Recipe:
Stamps: Karber Fashion (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Naturals Ivory (SU!), Kraft (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Stella & Rose – Hazel designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: black, Copic markers, Antique Linen Distress ink (Ranger).
Accessories: Grosgrain with Satin Edge (May Arts), brads (American Crafts), Tiny Twinkles and Heart Border Die (Taylored Expressions), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals.

15 comments:

  1. Definitely stylin' what a fun and trendy card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun, hip lady! You did a great job coloring! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! Love how this card is put together!

    Are you winding your bobbins by hand?? I'd make a trip to JoAnn's and use one of their machines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Danielle! Beautiful card and great set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle I love your card :) MME is one of my favorite paper lines too. You did a wonderful job coloring your gal. I can't wait to see what else Sparkle creations has in their stamp lines.
    ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, this is stunning! I love the colours you've used and your stitching looks lovely.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER fun and so trendy! I LOVE love LOVE your coloring! FAB card design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, Danielle! Love your fussy cut girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the new Karber set. beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great job...your card has the nicest little touches! Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for telling us everything you used! I love the turquoise you used...it is so vibrant! Such a great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this, Danielle! What an awesome design and she is just such a cutie:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card. Love all the layering and color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)