Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sparkle Creations January Release: Tea Set Rin

Hey crafty friends!

I’m back today with another Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps preview (the new stamp sets are now available to buy).  Today I am using the fabulous new Tea Set Rin.

TeaSetRin_Preview_DanielleLounds

I kept the layout of my card simple so that Rin would really pop!  I stamped Tea Set Rin in black ink on Choice Snow White cardstock and colored with Copic markers before cutting out.  All of the delightful papers are from another line of My Mind’s Eye designer paper called Lost & Found 2 – Rosy.  Yeah… MME is probably my favorite designer paper company! :)

TeaSetRin_Preview_lCloseup_DanielleLounds

I kept my embellishments to a minimum and just used a few buttons, some light green twine and a bit of brown ribbon.  The sentiment (which comes with Tea Set Rin) I stamped directly on the designer paper.  A bit of rounding with a Corner Chomper and some stitching with my sewing machine and I was done.  Super cute – dontcha’ agree?

TeaSetRin_Preview_DetailCloseup_DanielleLounds

Prize alert!  Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Tea Set Rin. Sparkle will be giving away Tea Set Rin to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Rin post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Recipe:
Stamps: Tea Set Rin (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Lost & Found 2 – Rosy (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Gold Spica Pen.
Accessories: buttons (PTI), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, brown satin ribbon (May Arts), Honeydew Chartreuse Green twine (The Twinery), foam dimensionals, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

19 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love how you did the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, with a beautiful image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love how you did the layout and Rin looks so nice in orange.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and so useful. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great job! All the accents are perfect. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle your card is so pretty! I love MME too. I really like the buttons you used on this card and how you put them on the twine. Great job! Thanks for sharing.
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Danielle! Your beautifully colored Rin really does shine on this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new set and your color scheme.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. The lattice looking patterned paper is very clever since it gives the feeling of an asian garden. I also like how you used the ledger paper to highlight the focal image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. I love that you cut her out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet is this!! Darling card and image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your coloring, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely lovely. Rin is definitely the star of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! and gorgeous dp! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Danielle, nice card, it is unusual really! On this search engine http://www.usemeplz.com I've ooked for new ideas in creating cards, something is there, enjoy!))

    ReplyDelete
  16. I too like the way you added the buttons. Your card is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wowza, your fussy cutting is fab! Every little detail is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. GREAT JOB... love your choice of paper and great coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a gorgeous card! I love the row of buttons too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)