Thursday, January 5, 2012

TE Release Day: Besties in Black and White

January2012ReleasePostBanne

Hello all!  Have you been enjoying all of the fabulous Taylored Expressions sneak peeks?  Well, we are done with the teasing and all of the great new products are now available in the Taylored Expressions Store.  However, before you head over there I have one final sample to share with you.  For this card I used the new Pandas in Love A la Carte and the Valentines Basic Recipe Project Pantry Kit.

PandaBearBesties_DLounds

I stamped the new Pandas in Love A la Carte in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Choice Buttercream cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  The talented Nancy McKinney illustrated this cute stamp.  The “Besties” sentiment is form the new Love Monsters stamp set illustrated by Emily Burger for the Amazing Grace line of stamps (I can’t wait to use this super cute set more).  All of the designer paper, cardstock and ribbon is from the kit.  All I needed in addition were a couple of stick pins, my sewing machine and some cute new Heart Button Candy.

PandaBearBesties_Closeup_DLounds

That is it for me today… read on for release news and links to more samples!

TE Release Day!

  • All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
  • More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you. Just follow the link list below.
  • Did you win one of the Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaways? Find the list of winners on Taylor's Blog.
  • Buy one Animals in Love A la Carte and get one free/Select calendar products 50% off/Layered Doily Dies Special - get all the details on our January Release Specials by clicking here.

For more sneak peek samples check out the following talented designers:

Recipe:
Stamps: Pandas in Love (TE), Love Monsters (TE).
Paper: Valentines Basic Recipe Project Pantry Kit (TE).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger).
Accessories: ribbon (from kit), stick pins (Maya Road), Heart Button Candy (Pebbles), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

9 comments:

  1. Danielle this is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing and that layout! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that you combined the image with the sentiment from LM - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is off the hook! Love your layout, paper choices...everything! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! I love panda bears so naturally I love this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is one of the cutest images I have seen in a very long time! I love your card, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww! love how sweet this is, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my WORD Danielle! LOVE this! STUNNING coloring and I LOVE your layout and the rounded corners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee.. too cute! this makes me smile, Dnaielle! darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER DUPER cute!! Amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)