Monday, January 2, 2012

TE Sneak Peeks Day 1: Rosy Posey Tags

 

January2012ReleasePostBanne

RoseValentineTag_4Pack_DLounds

Hi crafty peeps!  It is time to preview some sneak peeks of the new stamps that Taylored Expressions will be releasing later this week!  Today we have peeks of two new stamp sets, two new A la Carte stamps, seven new dies and die sets, plus a brand new Project Pantry.  For my tags I used the new Rosy Posey stamp set and matching dies as well as the new Layering Doily – Medium die!

Rosy Posey is a beautiful set of whimsical roses illustrated by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line of stamps.  The set coordinates with the new Rose Wreath, new Rosy Posy Taylored Die set, Mini Leaves Die set, and Leafy Branch die. If you love roses this full size set including 19 images/sentiments is a must have!

The Layering Doily – Medium die is one of three new doily dies that nest within each other but can also be used separately like I did on my tags.

RoseValentineTag_Single_DLounds

I stamped the smaller rose and leaf on Choice Snow White cardstock and cut out using the Rosy Posey dies.  I colored both pieces using Copic markers and then adhered them to the tag using foam dimensionals.  I cut a circle from light pink cardstock and stamped the “Thank You” in black ink.  I layered the circle on a piece of bright pink cardstock cut with the Layering Doily – Medium die and added dots with the Silver Chrome Pearl Pen.  For the next layer I simple cut a piece of Yours Truly designer paper, rounded the corners using a Corner Chomper and then matted on black cardstock before adhering to the pink tag.  To finish a jumbo eyelet and some Bubblegum Doodle Twine were added to the tag.

RoseValentineTag_Closeup_DLounds

January Release At a Glance

  • We have sneak peeks to share Monday through Wednesday. All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, January 5th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
  • Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
  • Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaway: Each day, one lucky blog commenter will be chosen by random draw to win a $10 TE Gift Certificate. Winners will be chosen from a different Baker's Dozen blog each day and will be announced on Taylor's blog on Release Day! Be sure to hop around to see all the sneak peeks and leave comments on each and every blog for more chances to win. Limit one comment per blog per day, please. Comments close Wednesday 1/4 at 7pm PST for the drawings.

For more sneak peek samples check out the following talented designers:

Recipe:
Stamps: Rosy Posey (TE).
Paper: Black, Light Pink, Pink. Choice Snow White (TE), pink tag die cut (TE), Yours Truly designer (Echo Park). 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Silver Chrome Pearl Pen (Viva D├ęcor), Bubblegum Doodle Twine (DoodleBug), foam dimensionals, Cool Metal Jumbo Eyelets and Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Circle Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders), Layering Doily Medium and Rosy Posey Dies (TE).

LayeringDoilyMedium   RoseyPoseyDies

27 comments:

  1. AACCCKKK Girl you have done it again! I swear each set of tags you create is more beautiful than the last! LOVE these and I need a silver pearl pen now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful tags! Thanks for the inspiration! Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your card... great use of the new dies and they are FANTASTIC... love the large heart circle...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the tags!!! I never make tags, but I'm thinking that is about to change...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure which I like more - the doily or the rose dies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tags!! Love the colors and the silver accents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I love that houndstooth paper and the big eyelets with twine. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tags are SO pretty! Love them!


    Julie L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That set is adorable and you used it really well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, Danielle!! Love, love, love your beautiful Thank You tag. These dies and stamps are now on my wish list. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These tags are super cute! I so have to get that silver Viva pen - your dots are amazing! I love the heart doily and how you've used the dies. I have to have that bubble gum twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dies make it to easy. I like it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. The twine looks adorable on those tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, Danielle! I just love these! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. What gorgeous tags Danielle! So, you've made the switch from LP to Viva - comments & feedback on the comparison?
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are the queen of tags! I love these and the layered leaf and rose are amazing! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ACK is right!! I second that ACK from Jami...these are awesome! I don't know how you do it... ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun and easy...that's what I like!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful tags!!! Love the new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  20. SO beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE the patterned paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your tags are fabulous! LOVE the heart doily die and the roses and the dp you used on these, fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  22. YAY!! A set of tags! These are lovely Danielle and that silver pearl pen totally pops!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Seriously girl you are the QUEEN of tags! I just LOVE these. Gorgeous layering and I love the depth you gave them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just LOVE these tags, Danielle! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMGosh! These tags are gorgeous and my fave's ever (until the next set, hehehe)and I totally LOVE the papers, stamps and the color palette you used to make these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)