Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bottle Cap Bunnies

Hey crafty friends – I have a fun project to share with you today!  I talked Corinna into adding some large bottle caps to the Ribbon Carousel Store.  In return, she demanded asked I make something with them and share a tutorial.  I decided to turn the bottle caps into cute little hanging gift tags.  You can see the step-by-step tutorial over at the Ribbon Carousel Blog.

BottleCapTutorial_Photo7_UseTheTag

I used one of the tags I made to decorate a little brown paper bag.  I had so much fun using the bottle caps that I just had to use them on another project which I will be posting in the next day or two. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Night or Day, The Fairy Best (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Scarlet Jewel (PTI), Naturals Ivory (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Large Bottle Caps (Maya Road – available at Ribbon Carousel), Pink stitched ribbon and ivory jute (May Arts), foam dimensionals, Tiny Twinkles (TE).

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)