Sunday, February 26, 2012

Daisy Chains

Hello! I have another Copic colorific card to share.  I LOVE coloring… really!  When I was a kid a new box of crayons and a coloring book were the perfect gift.  The more colors in the box the better!  I wasn’t as fond of markers back then because they would run out of ink and bleed through the pages of the coloring book. But Copics… oh yeah… I like them a lot (and they come out with new colors)!

But enough rambling… here is card I made with a stamp from The Greeting Farm.  I was lucky enough to borrow the stamp while hanging out with my crafty peeps a week ago. :)

GreetingFarmDaisies_DanielleLounds

I colored the Anya with Copic markers and accented the image with Liquid Pearls after cutting out with an Oval Nestabilities die.  I used a fun new Memory Box die to add a delicate green border behind the image and used another stick pin in the seam binding bow.

GreetingFarmDaisies_RibbonCloseup_DanielleLounds

For a final bit of pizazz I added a flower I crocheted.  A little jute and a green button finished the flower.

GreetingFarmDaisies_FlowerCloseup_DanielleLounds

No sentiment on this card… just a nice “Just Because” notecard that can used anytime! ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Miss Anya Garland (The Greeting Farm).
Paper: Naturals White (SU!), Pure Poppy (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Follow Your Heart – Be Happy designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: crocheted flower (made by me using DMC Pearl thread), jute (May Arts), seam binding, button, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders), Tessatina Border (Memory Box), Crystal Twinkles (TE), Dolled Up Pins & Buttons (My Mind’s Eye), Petal Pink Liquid Pearls (Ranger).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)