Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Everything

Hello Crafty Friends!

Popping in with a card that I made for just the fun of it! I’ve actually been making quite a few of those lately but have been terrible about sharing them with you.  Why?  Sometimes blogging just doesn’t appeal that much.  Mostly because I run out of words and have nothing interesting to say.  So I’m going to go with the “a picture is worth a 1000 words” and just post some pretty creations and keep the details to a minimum.  However if you have any questions… ask away! :D

CruisinChloeInAYellowCar_sm_DanielleLounds

I used Cruisin’ Chloe from Sparkle Creations and colored with Copic markers.  Applied some Glossy Accents to the windshield and the headlights.

CruisinChloeInAYellowCar_ImageCloseup_sm_DanielleLounds

A stickpin, a few rhinestones and some polka dot ribbon were used to showcase the main image.  Oh and some new Howdy Doody designer paper.  New paper… nice!

CruisinChloeInAYellowCar_BowCloseup_sm_DanielleLounds

Hey – thought I would give you a heads up on a sale taking place over at the Ribbon Carousel store. ;)  The new 8-post carousel is on sale for a limited time!

RibbonCarouselSale

Recipe:
Stamps: Cruisin’ Chloe (Sparkle Creations), Sweet Expressions (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Naturals White (SU!), Pure Poppy (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Howdy Doody designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Dolled Up Pins & Buttons (My Mind’s Eye), Aqua Mist Swiss Dot Satin ribbon (PTI), Glossy Accents (Ranger), foam dimensional tape, Tiny Twinkles (TE), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)