Tuesday, February 28, 2012

RCC42: I Miss Your Mug

*** Please scroll down a bit for my Sparkle Creations post.  Thank you! ***

Hello!  It is time for another Ribbon Carousel challenge!  This week we are doing an “Anything Goes” challenge.

blank Challenge icon

Also, we are proud to announce this week’s sponsor, Avocado Arts.  So pop on over to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog to find out all the details on this week’s challenge and prize! :)

***Note: your creation can be anything from cards, quilts, sewn items, paper crafts, paintings! Be sure to have ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace, thread (basically anything that comes on a spool). ***

For my project I made a card featuring some lovely Ivory Twill ribbon and the Perk Up stamp set from There She Goes.

RCPaperPiecing_DanielleLounds

I kept the layout simple… very simple for me and paper pieced the coffee mug!  Lots of dots of Liquid Pearls and rhinestones though.  ;)

RCPaperPiecing_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Perk Up (There She Goes).
Paper: Pure Poppy, Kraft (PTI), choice Snow White (TE), Soft Sky (SU!), Howdy Doody designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers (E43, C1).
Accessories: Ivory Cotton Twill (May Arts), Crystal Twinkles (TE), Bisque Liquid Pearls (Ranger), foam dimensional tape, Circle and Scalloped Jumbo Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), 3/8” Corner chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

2 comments:

  1. this is sooo cute! just got that set yesterday and inked it up. love your's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooove this sentiment! And I LOVE your design--so fun! Beautifully done:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)