Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SCRSC73: Heart Challenge

Please scroll down to the next post for my card for this week’s Ribbon Carousel Challenge.

I’m back with another Valentine today. This time for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!

scrsc73

The challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to use a heart on your project.  Easy peasy, right?!  For my card I used Valentine Oliver (and I do believe he is on sale right now) to create a love themed card.

SCRS73A_Valentine_DanielleLounds

I stamped Oliver in Memento Tuxedo Black on white cardstock and cut using a Circles Nestabilities Dies.  Once cut, I colored with Copic markers and Spica pens and finished by matting on red cardstock.

SCRS73A_Valentine_ImageCloseup_DanielleLounds

For more fabulous samples check out the following talented designers:

For all the details on the challenge and to find out how to win a little something something head over to the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog.

Recipe:
Stamps: Valentine Oliver (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps), Love Birds (There She Goes Clear stamps).
Paper: Grey and Pink Pirouette (SU!), Red (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Whisper White Craft (SU!).
Accessories: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), acetate heart, Ebony Sparklets (KaiserCraft), Pink pleated satin ribbon (May Arts), Oyster Baker’s Twine (Divine Twine), foam dimensional tape, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! Oliver is just toooo cute! I would love to get chocolates and flowers from him! Beautiful card:) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)