Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SCRSC74A: It’s a Number Challenge

Hello everyone!  It is time for another Sparkle Creations challenge and this one is super easy!  All you need to do is use a number or numbers on your card!

scrsc74

For my card I paired some Antique Ruler Twill ribbon with numbers on it with Birthday Josh.  I think the twill and the burlap I used gave the card a more boyish feel.  What do you think?

HappyBirthday_NumbersChallenge_DanielleLounds

I stamped Josh in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Choice Snow white cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I then cut him out and adhered him to the card with foam dimensional dots.

HappyBirthday_NumbersChallenge_Closeup_DanielleLounds

For more fun samples check out the rest of this week’s participants:

Recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Josh (Sparkle Creations), 29 Again (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Turquoise and Naturals White (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), A Boy’s Life designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders), foam tape, brads (Recollections), Antique Ruler Twill Tape (Creative Impressions) – purchased at Ribbon Carousel, burlap.

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Danielle! The burlap and twill add a masculine feel and great texture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Danielle:) YOU are amazing! I just love your coloring--and I LOVE that I was there when you created this! LOVE that ribbon! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)