Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sparkle Creations Release Preview: Leprechaun Oliver

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today is the first day of previews for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and we have some fantastic stamps to share this month (I LOVE them all!).  The first stamp we are previewing is Leprechaun Oliver… such a stylish little fellow that I just couldn’t wait to color.  Look at that tail coat and hat!  Swoon!

LeprechaunOliverPreview_DanielleLounds

I colored him with Copic markers and used a few Spica pens to add glitter here and there. I kept to a color scheme of dark brown, light green, green and ivory for the card.

LeprechaunOliverPreview_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Shockingly enough there is no ribbon on this card… but I did use my sewing machine. :)  So what do you think?

LeprechaunOliverPreview_SentimentCloseup_DanielleLounds

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Leprechaun Oliver. Sparkle will be giving away Leprechaun Oliver to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Oliver post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Recipe:
Stamps: Leprechaun Oliver (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Early Espresso and Naturals Ivory (SU!),  (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Lost & Found 2 designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Circle and Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Circles & Scallops Impression Plate (TE), foam dimensionals, Moss Pearl Pen (Viva D├ęcor), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic creation! The colors are nice and your papers are perfect!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love that green shirt.

    Sheila
    Http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting!

    - Marx of web design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect St. Paddy's Day card, Danielle. Love the way you colored this cute image. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, Danielle! Love the color combo and fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER duper cute! I LOVE the added green around the center panel and I LOVE your coloring! I think your stitching is AMAZING!!! FAB FAB FAB:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Oliver is perfect. he is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I love the colors you chose to use. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Danielle! I just love your colour scheme and layout, and I am just gonna HAVE to get me some of that Viva Decor colour - yum!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card!! Love the debossed circle panel, fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)