Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You Make Me Giggle

Hello Crafty Friends!

I took a little trip to Seattle, WA last weekend to hang out and stamp with some crafty peeps!  While there I actually managed to make some cards in between chatting, shopping and baking cookies.

One of the cards I made is this cutie featuring Charlotte from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps.  I stamped a few of my favorite (and incredibly neglected) images and took those with me instead of the stamps themselves… only so much room in the suitcase! :)

YouMakeMeGiggleCharlotte_Danielle Lounds

I colored Charlotte with Copic markers and used some pretty Viola designer paper that I picked up at the Impress store near the airport.  I’d never used Memory Box designer papers before… and I likey!

YouMakeMeGiggleCharlotte_Closeup_Danielle Lounds

I did make a few other cards and I’ll be back to share them later this week. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Charlotte (Kraftin’ Kimmie), Sweet Expressions (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Naturals White (SU!), Basic Black and Ripe Avocado (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Viola designer (Memory Box).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Charcoal Black Baker’s Twine (The Twinery), Foam tape (TE), Black rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), button.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)