Sunday, March 18, 2012

Candy-eggs and Jelly-beans!

Hey peeps – I’m back today with an Easter card I made using the Buckets of Love stamp set from There She Goes.

BasketOfEggs_DLounds

I kept the layout of this one simple and focused on coloring the bucket full of colorful eggs.  Do you dye eggs for Easter?  I haven’t done that in years… mostly because I’m not a fan of eggs. ;)

Anyways, the eggs were colored with Copic markers and Spica pens before being coated with a layer of Glossy Accents.  I used some rhinestone bling and crocheted lace for accents.

BasketOfEggs_Closeup_DLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Buckets of Love (There She Goes).
Paper: Spring Moss (PTI), Naturals Ivory, Blue (SU!), Stella Rose designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic spica pens.
Accessories: rhinestones, crocheted lace (May Arts), Scallop Edge border punch (SU!), foam dimensionals, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Glossy Accents (Ranger).

3 comments:

  1. Man I really need to get that set - such a wonderful card! LOVE the glossy accents on the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)