Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kindness

Hello everyone!  I told myself a couple of months ago that I needed to cut back on how much designer paper I buy.  After all, there is only so much that you can use. ;)  Well, I cracked and I’ve been buying oodles of it again… including the pretty Nature Garden designer paper from Prima that I used on this card.

PeachBlossoms_ShabbyStyle

This paper just screams “shabby vintage” to me so I did a lot of distressing using both Distress Inks and an edge distressing tool.  I finished the look with stitching, some yummy vintage seam bind and a couple of stick pins.  Purty!

PeachBlossoms_ShabbyStyle_ImageCloseup

Oh, and I added some dots of Liquid Pearls in the top right and bottom left corners.

PeachBlossoms_ShabbyStyle_BowCloseup

Later gators!

Recipe:
Stamps: Bloom (TSG)
Paper: Naturals Ivory and Early Espresso (SU!), pink (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Nature Garden designer (Prima).
Ink: Antique Linen and Shabby Rose Distress Ink (Ranger), Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), heart stick pins (Maya Road), Petal Pink Liquid Pearls (Ranger), foam dimensional tape, Pink Salmon vintage seam binding (available at Ribbon Carousel), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Musical Swirls Impression Plate (TE).

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I am the same way about paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)