Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pamper Yourself!

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a fabulous weekend and a great St. Patrick’s Day!  I’ve been spending the day relaxing and doing a bit of crafting.

I also thought it was the perfect time to share this card that I made a several weeks ago:

PamperYouself_PinkTub_DanielleLounds

I used Relaxing Charlotte from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and some delicious Echo Park designer paper.  I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers.  I added a touch of Glossy Accents and Crystal Fine glitter to the bubbles.  And yes, the tub had to be pink.  I don’t think I’ll ever own a pink tub myself but it seemed the perfect color for this girlie card! :)

PamperYouself_PinkTub_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Before I head back to the craft room, I thought I would let you know about a couple of sales taking place this weekend! 

First up is Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps: stpats_sparklecreations

And next is the Ribbon Carousel:

stpats_ribboncarousel

Enjoy!

Recipe:
Stamps: Relaxing Charlotte (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Paper: pink, black (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Victoria Gardens designer (Echo Park).
Accessories: black rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), foam dimensional tape, crocheted trim (available at Ribbon Carousel), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)