Tuesday, March 6, 2012

RCC43: Cause we FELT like it

Hello!  I’m back and I’m sharing another Ribbon Carousel Challenge.  This week we are all about warm and fuzzy… felt, that is!  We are challenging you to use some felt on your project. :)

blank Challenge icon

We are excited to announce that our sponsor this week is Stephanie Hedderick from Whimsical Designs.

So head over to the challenge blog for all of the details on this week’s challenge and the fabulous prize that you could win.  But first, hang around for a few and check out my card.

RCCFeltChallenge_DanielleLounds

My theme for this card is “pretty soft”.  The stick pins fit into the theme because they are pretty… definitely not because they are soft (pokey pokey).  Heh heh.

RCCFeltChallenge_BowCloseup_DanielleLounds

I used a bunch of new supplies: Polka Dot Greetings Stamp/Die set and Royal Rose die from MFT, Be Happy designer paper from My Mind’s Eye, Peach Fizz vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel and Dolled Up Pins & Buttons which are also from My Mind’s Eye.  Sigh.  It is amazing what a few new pretties will do for your creativity. :)

RCCFeltChallenge_FlowerCloseup_DanielleLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings (My Mind’s Eye).
Paper: Naturals Ivory and Soft Sky (SU!), Be Happy designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blush Rose Fluid Chalk Ink (ColorBox).
Accessories: wool blend felt, Dolled Up Day Pins & Buttons (My Mind’s Eye), Peach Fizz vintage seam binding (Ribbon Carousel), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals tape, Twinkle Crystals (TE), Polka Dot Greetings Die-namic (MFT).

4 comments:

  1. Danielle, that peach color is one of my all time favorites so I am just swooning over this card. I love the floral pattern and the flower diecut and the ribbon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO gorgeous Danielle, I am swooning! LOVE the soft romantic feel of this! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, love the peachy colors and the great card design and the flowers!!! So beautiful. Congra's on being featured on MFT's favorite finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm! this one is gorgeous! LOVE your combo of colors and that beautiful felt flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)