Tuesday, March 20, 2012

RCC45: Baking with the Twinery

Hey peeps!  I’m popping in with a card for this week’s Ribbon Carousel Challenge.  The challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to use twine!  Easy peasy, right?

blank Challenge icon

With that, we are honored to be sponsored by The Twinery this week!  Head over to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog for all the details on how to participate and when a prize! :)

MakeAWishFairy_Twinery_DanielleLounds

For my card I paired a cute little fairy (from Karber Fairy set) with Lemondrop Baker’s Twine.  I went for super bright and cheery when making this card and Konnichiwa designer paper seems to just define that for me! ;)

MakeAWishFairy_Twinery_ImageCloseup_DanielleLounds

I stamped the fairy three times on Choice Snow White cardstock and colored and cut out portions of the image which I layered together using foam dimensionals.

MakeAWishFairy_Twinery_ButtonCloseup_DanielleLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Karber Fairy set (Sparkle Creations rubber stamps).
Paper: Kraft (PTI), Early Espresso and Kiwi (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Konnichiwa designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: Wooden button (Kaiser Craft), Dark Chocolate Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Wonky Rectangles, Large Circle and Small Circle Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensionals, Alphabet twill tape (available at Ribbon Carousel), Lemondrop Yellow baker’s twine (The Twinery).

39 comments:

  1. Love the fairy and the bright colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love all the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh Oh Gee! this is as cute as can be!!! I love the orange and greens. The blue just pops. Super sweet and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that and I love the fussy cutting <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and sunshiny, and I am in LOVE with that alphabet twill tape! It's officially on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. The fairy is just wonderful, like how you poopped her out. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEp. this is cute!! Love the layers and the colors!! And you used the alpha ribbon, I haven't used mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so sweet. I love the dimensions of your card. So many pretty elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Put a big smile on my face! A very happy card with very happy colors!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I love the fairy stamp and all the details on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the layering. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! The bits of twine and gems are perfect finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love love this! What a fun fairy! Love how you used the twine across the card and on the button! Love how you layered the fairy! Great colors too! :) Glad I hopped by for this piece of inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The alphabet ribbon and twine look so great on this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd like that to go with a payment for a lost tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the colors you chose. SO wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is so sweet and full of bright colors and fun-ness!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so bright and cheerful! I love the little details, especially the pearl pen accents!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH MY! This is the CUTEST! LOVE your coloring--great color combo! FAB job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So adorable. Great card I love the Happy feel of your card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  21. how cute it that!!! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that sweet fairy!!!! Absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. adorable. love all the layers and the gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card, the striped paper looks awesome with the twine and great job with your image!!
    Cindylu

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super sweet! I love how you colored in the stamped fairy and then gave her all those layers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Danielle: love the bright colors, this fairy is adorable! TFS
    Have a great day!
    Liz
    unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card is SO fun! I absolutely love it. Great job! TFS. Scrappy hugs!

    Be blessed,
    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
    askscrappinsista (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a happy little card!! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm just starting to use twine. Can't wait to get my order.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your card is so fun and bright. It brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That image, and overall design made me Squee!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow what a cute and bright card...love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a cutie patuttie.

    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)