Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SCRS75: Pretty in Pink Sketchy Card

*** Scroll down to the next post to see my Ribbon Carousel project for today. ***

Hello everyone!  I’m back with another Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp project today!  This time it is for this week’s challenge, a sketch challenge!

scrsc75

I used the sketch to make this card featuring Charlotte with a Rose:

SCRS75_CharlotteWithRose_DanielleLounds

This is such a pretty image that I had to go for a soft look when coloring her.  I did use some bright new designer paper from Basic Grey (konnichiwa) to liven up the card a bit.  And well… you might notice but I’m missing the very top-right panel from the sketch.  Things weren’t working for me so I improvised. ;)

SCRS75_CharlotteWithRose_Closeup_DanielleLounds

You can find all of the details of the challenge and see more pretty samples HERE.  Hope you can join us this week!

For more fun samples check out the rest of this week’s participants:

Recipe:
Stamps: Charlotte with a Rose (Sparkle creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Early Espresso (SU!), Pink (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Konnichiwa designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic markers.
Accessories: white pom pom trim (American Crafts), Avocado Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Oval Nestabilities die (Spellbinders), Mocha Vintage seam binding (avail. at Ribbon Carousel), foam dimensional tape, red brads (SU!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)