Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SCRSC76: Sunshine and Rain

Hello everyone! I’m back with another Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp project today! This time we have a bright and fun inspiration photo!

scrsc76

Here is a bigger version of the inspiration photo… hmm… I’d like to be there!

SCRS76A_inspiration

I loved the colors in this photo and decided to use them for my card: blue, orange and yellow.  I decided that it would be fun to use Rainy Day Ruby for this card… rain is kind of the opposite of this picture but that is how I like to roll! Heh heh. ;)

OrangeAndBlue_InTheRain_DanielleLounds

I stamped Rainy Day Rub in Memento Tuxedo Black on Choice Snow White cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I cut her out and adhered her to the card with foam dimensional tape.  The rest of the layout is very simple… almost CAS (clean and simple).  Shocking.  Muhahahaha!

OrangeAndBlue_InTheRain_Closeup_DanielleLounds

You can find all of the details of the challenge and see more pretty samples Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog. Hope you can join us this week!

For more fun samples check out the rest of this week’s participants:

Recipe:
Stamps: Rainy Day Ruby (Sparkle creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Tempting Turquoise (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), A Boy’s Life designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Labels Nestabilities Die (Spellbinders), Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), foam dimensional tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)