Tuesday, April 10, 2012

RCC48: Getting Sketchy with YNS and a Blog Hop!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today the Ribbon Carousel team has a wonderful challenge Blog Hop with our friends over at Your Next Stamp. The team at Your Next Stamp is hopping along with us, so please make sure you visit all of the blogs.

yns 

For our challenge this week, Debbie has provided us with a fun sketch to use.

blank dt icon

For my card I used a fun BBQ image from Your Next Stamp and made a monochromatic card.  Heh – I could even give this one to a guy. ;)  I used some of my favorite black striped twill ribbon and ivory jute.  The sentiment is from an Whipper Snapper Designs stamp set called Love at Home. 

I thought this would be a fun card to sent to a friend or family member that you wanted to see more often. :)

RCC_YNS_DanielleLounds

For all the details on the challenge head over to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog!

To win a blog hop prize visit each of the designers below and leave a comment on each blog. Once you have visited all blogs head over to the Ribbon Carousel blog and enter your name in the Inlinkz! You have until Friday 11:59pm EST to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on Saturday!

Recipe:
Stamps: bbq images (Your Next Stamp), sentiment is from Love At Home (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Kraft, Black (PTI), Naturals White (SU!), Document designer (Simple Stories).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: black striped twill ribbon and ivory jute (May Arts), Corduroy button (SU!), brads (Recollections), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensional tape.

14 comments:

  1. Aw Danielle!! I love this one! It makes me miss my dad though. :( Thanks for being such an awesome RCC DT girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp and love the name of your blog! My cat's name is Phatcat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting stamping on kraft for a masculine effect...love the sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...what a sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! Looks awesome in monochrome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the fact that it looks manly. It's hard I find to make them like that! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun sentiment!! That is great!! Good job this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sentiment - perfectly matches the image. Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and I would definitely love to use it on guy cards. Love your choice of colors and the ribbon you used. janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is quite possibly the most perfect card! i love black & kraft together and you've made me love it even more. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card and I like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)