Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sparkle Creations Release Day: Ballerina Ruby

Hello everyone!

Today is the final day of previews for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and we have the oh so pretty Ballerina Ruby stamp to share with you. All of the stamps we have been showcasing over the last couple of days are now available in the store! :)

BallerinaRuby_PurpleAndFelt_DanielleLounds

For my card I went with a purple theme.  Shocking.  But the pretty designer papers from the Basic Grey Plumeria collection just demanded that I give purple a chance at front and center.  I think it worked. :)

BallerinaRuby_PurpleAndFelt_ImageCloseup_DanielleLounds

After stamping and coloring Ruby I added just a touch of glitter to her tutu and added a drop of Hydrangea Liquid Pearl to her earring.  I also used a Copic Spica pen on her ballet slippers.  I was in the mood for texture so the panel behind her was cut from felt and I added lots of stitching and edge distressing to complete the look.

I also added a few liquid pearl dots in a couple of corners.  Hee… I’m loving the new colors of pearls that Ranger released!

BallerinaRuby_PurpleAndFelt_SentimentCloseup_DanielleLounds

Now that you have checked out my sample be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Ballerina Ruby. Sparkle will be giving away Ballerina Ruby to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Ruby post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Just a reminder, Sparkle is offering a great sale this weekend. It is the perfect opportunity to stock up on all of those great stamps that you have been wanting!  I plan on picking up a couple of Karber sets and a couple of other ones. :)

SCRS_AprilSale

Recipe:
Stamps: Ballerina Ruby (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Rich Razzleberry (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Whip Cream (MFT), Plumeria designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers and Spica pens.
Accessories: Eggshell Vintage Seam Binding (available at Ribbon Carousel), Hydrangea Liquid Pearls (Ranger), foam dimensional tape, Labels Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), wool blend felt.

8 comments:

  1. Great job with the little ballerina. Love the sentiment. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all great designers. I love the color you choose! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sooo pretty and I am.huge purple fan so love it. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!! I especially LOVE that pun sentiment!! heheh (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card, I love your colour palette. This is such a cute image, loving Ruby as a ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the papers you chose to use! What great layering. Whole card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love the purple, and the felt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)