Saturday, April 21, 2012

You’re A Doll

Hello Crafty Peeps!

I’m looking forward to this weekend and the sunnier weather that is in the forecast.  I may even find some time to do a bit of yard work making things pretty.  I should also give my Jeep a good vacuuming… but that is boring. ;)

To celebrate the nicer forecast I have this sunny card featuring Pure Innocence – Dress Up Diva to share with you.

DressUpDiva_Yellow_DanielleLounds

All of the designer paper used on the card, including for paper piecing her outfit, is from the Plumeria line by Basic Grey.  I paper pieced her hat and her dress.  The rest of the image was colored with Copic Markers.  I also added a bit of Diamond Stickles to her dress and the flower on her hat.

DressUpDiva_Yellow_ImageCloseup_DanielleLounds

I used a big yellow button and some delightful May Arts ribbon to embellish the card.  I added a few tiny purple rhinestones and did a bit of sewing. 

DressUpDiva_Yellow_EmbellieCloseup_DanielleLounds

Any questions – just let me know! :D

Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence – Dress Up Diva (MFT).
Paper: Artichoke, Summer Harvest (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Plumeria designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Scattered Straw Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic markers.
Accessories: Sheer Gold Ribbon and Brown Gingham (May Arts), Tiny Twinkles (TE), Diamond Stickles (Ranger), foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, yellow button, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

3 comments:

  1. Danielle, I love this card! That image is one of the cutest I've seen in a long while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this card is REALLY cute! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are freaking amazing!! Wanna bring your cookie baking skills and move in to be my MUSE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)