Thursday, May 31, 2012

Been a while

Yeesh… where oh where have I been?  Not on my blog!  I have been spending time in my craft room but I haven’t been crafting.  Instead I have been putting together new furniture, purging stuff I don’t use and organizing everything that is left.  However I decided to take a short break from all of that ‘work’ and share a card I made a while back.

CPSSketch_SwimmingLucy_DanielleLounds

This is a cheery card featuring Swimming Lucy from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  I stamped her on Choice White cardstock (from TE) and colored with Copic markers and Spica pens.  After cutting out I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the flower and the glass.  I kept the layout simple and added a sentiment from the Whipper Snapper Sweet Expressions stamp set.

CPSSketch_SwimmingLucy_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Hmm… a frosty drink and a vacation are sounding pretty good right now… much more tempting than cleaning the ol’ craft room! ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Swimming Lucy (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps), Sweet Expressions (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Sweet Tooth (MFT), Pink (PTI), Delightful designer (Authentique).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Tiny Attacher and Staples (Tim Holtz), foam dimensional tape, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Corner chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Scallop Edger punch (SU!), ribbon (TE), Glossy Accents (Ranger).

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)