Friday, May 4, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hi Crafty Friends!

I wanted to pop in real quick and let you know about a fun Ribbon Carousel / May Arts blog hop that is happening right now (it ends Friday @ 3PM).  Why?  Because there are some awesome prizes that you could win, four of them in fact:

  • Ribbon Carousel Blog: 4 spools of May Arts Ribbon (winner's choice)
  • Ribbon Carousel Facebook page: 2 rolls of Mary Arts Ribbon (winner's choice)
  • May Arts Blog: Ribbon Carousel or
  • May Arts Facebook page: 2 ten packs of wooden spools

For all the details on how you can win one of the above head over to the Ribbon Carousel Blog.  However, before you leave I would also like to share a card I made recently featuring the Pink Curly Sparkling ribbon from May Arts.

BirthdayGirl_SparklyRibbon_DanielleLounds

For my card I stamped Ainsley (from Whipper Snapper Designs) in Memento Tuxedo Black on Choice Snow White cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I added Glossy Accents to the balloon, portions of her hat and the bow on the present.  I also added glitter to the hat and present.  Not a whole lot more to share on this one. ;)  Any questions just let me know!

BirthdayGirl_SparklyRibbon_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Ainsley (Whipper Snapper Designs), 29 Again (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Natural Ivory (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: button, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Pink Curly Sparkling ribbon (May Arts), foam dimensional tape, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Glossy Accents (Ranger), fine crystal glitter (Martha Stewart), brads (SU!).

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card, all of your details really make is stand out! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)